Tuesday 5 November 2013

LAUREN MANZO GETS BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY

Before and After
Lauren Manzo revealed on Twitter that she recently went under the knife to get some work done. On Tuesday, Oct. 22, the 25-year-old daughter of Real Housewives of New Jersey star Caroline Manzo shared a before and after photos of her breast reduction.

"So now you know! I had a breast reduction from @dr_zubowski and I couldn't be happier -- he was beyond incredible to me & I LOVE my new boobs!" she wrote on Sunday. Two days later she tweeted, "I've been getting asked for a before and after of my breast reduction! Here it is! I can't thank @Dr_Zubowski enough."

Lauren looks noticeably slimmer in the after photo and proudly shows some cleavage in a low-cut black T-shirt. Fellow Bravo star Melissa Gorga jokingly tweeted in reply, "and they feel amazing..... Xoxo."

We think she is now looking more sexier and think people close should advise our own aunty Cossy to please go for a reduction of her overload chest...no b here you read that one o,just a suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment