Saturday 30 November 2013

WHY I NEVER RELEASED A SONG FOR DAGRIN - DJ ZEEZ


Talented crooner, Kingsley Elikpo, a.k.a DJ Zeez, was off the music airwaves for a while. Now back, he reveals his next plans in this interview with the punch.

How come you dropped out of circulation following Dagrin’s death?

"It is not a reason that I love to flaunt or use as an excuse. If you don’t ask me, I won’t say it. It’s been a while that he passed away and we were very close, making music together and signed onto the same record label. I still have a song that we did together which I am yet to release and I have my reasons.  A lot of people capitalised on his demise and released collaborations they did with Dagrin. There is nothing wrong with it but I was not in the right frame of mind to contribute to any tribute song or release any song I did with him because I was pained as a friend and not a fan",he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment