Thursday 23 January 2014

'MY PROBLEM IS SPIRITUAL',ACTRESS YETUNDE AKILAPA CRIES OUT


Troubled Yoruba actress Yetunde Akilapa who was recently caught allegedly stealing for the second time says she has a spiritual problem.

Speaking with Encomium Weekly, the controversial actress said that contrary to what people think, she’s not a thief or even a kleptomaniac.

The actress was caught allegedly trying to burgle a house located at 16, Ibitoye Street, Magado, Lagos on Sunday, January 12, 2014. In February 2013, she was arrested and sent to the Kirikiri Prison for allegedly being in possession of 100 master keys.

‘I am not a thief. I didn’t steal anything. I don’t know what is happening to me. I have every reason to believe my problem is spiritual. I can’t even explain the circumstance I found myself. People should not ruin my life and career. I am fed up with life’, Akilapa cried out.

The actress also denied ever being to Kiriki prisons.

‘I am not what people think I am. I have never been to Kirikiri Maximum Prison as alleged. God please help me out of this mess! I am not a kleptomaniac. I have not stolen anything’, she added.


Akilapa says she’s currently in Ibadan, ‘seeking the face of God’.

No comments:

Post a Comment