Tuesday 14 January 2014

I DON'T KNOW IF I WILL MARRY CASPER - JENNIFER LOPEZ


With three divorces behind her, Jennifer Lopez is understandably in a quandary over the question of marriage.

The 44-year-old American Idol judge has revealed she is uncertain when it comes to her future with boyfriend of two years, Casper Smart, 26.

When asked during the TCAs in Pasadena, California on Monday if she was thinking about walking down the aisle a fourth time, Jennifer couldn't answer definitively.

'I don't know. We'll see. I don't know,' the Bronx-born beauty said during a press conference promoting season 13 of American Idol, according to People.

Jennifer was quick to add: 'You know, I've always believed in that institution. I believe in it, but it is difficult. I've had my challenges, but at the same time I believe in love, and I think that is the main thing.'

The performer was wed to Ojani Noa from 1997 to 1998 and then Cris Judd from 2001 to 2003. She has yet to finalize her divorce from Marc Anthony, who she tied the knot with in 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment