Monday 23 December 2013

JAYWON REVEALS REASON BEHIND LAYING LOW


In a recent interview with PUNCH, Kennis music artiste Jaywon, revealed why he has been keeping a low profile for months now.

He said: “It was deliberate and I won’t say it was an issue. Everybody needs to grow and I always tell people to assess themselves and check if they are growing. This should be done every now and then. Then, you make the necessary corrections.

“Maybe, I noticed certain things about me and I took time out to make amends. In the past, there were some things I did which I wished I never did. Sometimes, because you are signed to a record label, you feel they should do everything for you and as a result, you let go of many things or don’t take responsibility for what you should.”

No comments:

Post a Comment