Thursday 19 December 2013

KOLLINGTON AYINLA PUTS MANSION FOR SALE


Veteran Fuji artist, Kollington Ayinla popularly called 'Kebe N Kwara' is having some tough time in his health and finances.

Read excerpts from his recent interview with Encomium magazine below:

But were you not truly sick then?

Nobody is above sickness. And the body also needs rest. Anybody can fall sick at anytime, including the doctors taking care of the sick. So,
what are we saying?


I was sick but I was already out of the hospital, going about my normal duties as a musician before they reported that I was not feeling fine. Do I look sick? Definitely, no.


It was reported days back that you have put this mansion for sale, how true is it?

It's true. When you don't have money, you use whatever you have to get what you want. I don't have money, and I need money. I can't just be looking at the building, I can't eat it. I need to convert it to money. But not the whole property that I want to sell. It's just this uncompleted structure directly opposite us (show reporter the building). I need to make that clarification so that people out there won't be misinformed. I am only selling part and not all the property here. This is where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment