Sunday 27 October 2013

NAOMI CAMPBELL CRIES ON JONATHAN ROSS SHOW

Naomi Campbell burst into tears on last night's Jonathan Ross show as the presenter probed her about her anger and addiction issues.

The 43-year-old supermodel dared to wear THOSE Vivienne Westwood shoes, which saw her notoriously  take a tumble on the catwalk in Paris back in 1993, and was in great spirits throughout the interview, smiling broadly as Jonathan quizzed her about her new show, The Face.


But when the interview turned to Naomi's history of losing control of her anger, the supermodel became emotional.

'I'm crying, you made me cry!' said Naomi as she burst into tears. 'Anger is an emotion. There were things I had to deal with. You have to deal with it.'

In 'phone-gate' back in 2006, Naomi famously threw a cell phone at a housekeeper. A loss of temper that landed her in a New York court the following year charged with assault.

Naomi pleaded guilty and was ordered to pay an undisclosed sum in reparation, alongside serving five days of community service - which she did in sensational style, dressed in designer outfits. The star was also ordered to attend anger management classes.

The super was also banned for life by British Airways in 2008 after a row with two police officers at Heathrow airport over lost luggage. She said she still goes to anger-management therapy and feels overwhelming sadness when she thinks of the past.

Naomi also talked about her drug use and cocaine addiction. 'For me, I came to my realization at 29 that I didn't like myself the way I was, and that was it,' she says.

'I don't want to go back. No matter what it is that you're addicted to – you can be addicted to work – all it is, is an escapism. It's escaping something, no matter what...

'I'm no perfect human being. I'm just living and I'm just breathing.'

Naomi is currently starring in - and is executive producer of - Sky Living's The Face, in which she, Erin O'Conner and Caroline Winberg compete against one another with their teams of models to find the next big star in the modelling circuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment