Monday 21 October 2013

JUSTIN BIEBER GRAB STRIPPER'S ASS

Justin Bieber must have so many effect  on women.Few days ago,Selena Gomez appeared to break down in concert when singing about her ex-boyfriend... and last weekend a stripper in Texas was left in goddy awe of the artist.

Bieber paid a visit to 'VLIVE' last weekend,an adult establishment in The Lone Star State inside which he did not wear a shirt and barely wore pants (as evidenced in the following photo), while making the night of one lucky employee.

"He touched my ass  I almost fainted," Tweeted one of the strippers soon after Bieber and his entourage departed, adding: "I've danced for a lot of celebrities and they normally don't phase me but Justin had me in shock!Witnesses also say Bieber went all Lil Wayne at the club and made it rain....No Justin,No light.

No comments:

Post a Comment